hSo, the UK’s leading managed network services provider, has been named as a preferred supplier of Westminster City Council’s Connect Westminster scheme, a £2.8m project enabled by the European Regional Development Fund.
Westminster City Council has recently secured the funds to deliver a project that aims to connect SMEs within Westminster and the West End Partnership area to Gigabit capable broadband connections. The Council sees the provision of future proof broadband as essential to help businesses to grow and break down barriers to growth.
The funding will enable small to medium sized enterprises to receive up to £2,000 towards the capital cost of their connections. All connections will deliver speeds of at least 30MB/s but have the capability of being configured to deliver gigabit speeds.
hSo are a registered supplier on the Connect Westminster Scheme – speak to us today to see how you can future-proof your business and benefit from business grade Internet speeds.
Is my business eligible?
Broadband Connect Westminster vouchers are available to Small or Medium Enterprises (SMEs) if:
- Your business is situated within the eligible area of Westminster.
- You're an SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader.
- Installation cost of your new broadband connection exceeds £100.
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base.
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6-month broadband contract.
- Your new connection delivers at least double your current speeds.
- You've not received more than £200,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
What does the voucher cover?
The Voucher can be put towards the following qualifying costs up to a maximum of £2000:
- New circuit connection costs
- Router hardware
- Planning & survey costs
- Excess construction charges
How do I apply?
- Contact hSo and request a quote for your business.
- Complete an application form and return it together with a copy of your quote to the Connect Westminster Project Team.
- The Voucher will then be issued to your business by the Connect Westminster Scheme.
- Place an order with hSo within 28 days from receipt of the Voucher.
- Once the circuit has been installed and invoice paid the Voucher may then be redeemed against it from the Connect Westminster Scheme.
For more information visit the Council website here.