hSo announces its achievement of the International Organization for Standards (ISO) 14001:2015 certification for Environmental Management. The certification confirms hSo’s operations, including the Networks Operations Centre, employ organisation-wide policy elements which manage the environmental impact of the business and its operations.
To achieve the Environmental Management certification, hSo successfully completed an extensive audit that demonstrated how its Environment Management System is documented and implemented, its commitment to manage and minimise its environmental effect, and its dedication to reduce pollution and environmental harm.
hSo’s environmental commitments include:
• Review, understand and control the range of environmental impacts arising from our activities;
• Ensure we comply, as a minimum, with UK and relevant international environmental legislation, codes of practice and guidance produced by regulatory bodies, where these relate to our environment;
• Continuously improve our environmental performance and to integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations;
• Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources;
• Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services;
• Monitor and improve the environmental impact of business travel;
• Explore new ways of delivering our services sustainably;
• Communicate our progress in reducing our environmental impact to internal and external stakeholders
As an ISO 14001-certified organisation, hSo is dedicated to ensuring resource efficiency and waste reduction. By appointing hSo as your IT Managed Services provider, your IT will be run under this accreditation as well.
In addition to ISO14001, hSo also meets the quality standards: ISO27001 - Information Security Management, ISO9001 - Quality Management as well as ISO20000 - IT Service Management.